Have you entered the Spice & Ice blog-iversary giveaway contest yet? Click to it – winners announced on June 30!
In the meantime, I’m taking a nostalgic look back at the top five posts (by page views) over the past year. In reverse order, they are…
5. Let’s Get Pickled: Kimchi Cocktails Luckly, more people were intrigued than horrified by this saucy innovation.
4. Cocktailing: Why Brooklyn wishes it was Portland An IACP post-mortem, with emphasis on Portland’s thriving cocktail culture….and scans of purloined cocktail menus. (shhhh!)
3. 5 Things That DO NOT Belong in Cocktails This is one of my personal favorites, so I’m glad others enjoyed it too.
2. Hot Stuff: Habanero Simple Syrup A step-by-step pictorial guide to making a chile pepper-infused simple syrup.
and the number one most-read post is….
1. Winner of the Bloody Mary Olympics A review of a recent Bloody Mary cocktail contest – and a recipe for the winning drink!