Drink.Think is going on the road…to San Francisco!
If you’ll be in the Bay area on Tuesday, Feb 5, I hope you’ll come out to Cantina to enjoy a drink and hear an amazing group of writers read from their work about beverages.
In addition, Karlsson’s Vodka and Santa Teresa Rum will be pouring samples of their products. (The regular bar also will be available.)
Date & Time: Tuesday, February 5, 2013. The bar will be open starting at 6pm – the reading starts at 7pm.
Location: Cantina, 580 Sutter St at Mason St, San Francisco, CA
Admission: FREE admission and samples of Karlsson’s Vodka and Santa Teresa. Drinks will be available for purchase.
Featured Readers: Curated by wine and spirits writer Kara Newman, participants include:
- Camper English, cocktail/spirits writer for San Francisco Chronicle, Details.com andFine Cooking
- Courtney Humiston, columnist, 7×7 Magazine and founding editor, TableToGrave.com
- Duggan McDonnell, writer, bartender and boozy entrepreneur
- Gayle Keck, food and travel writer
- Virginia Miller, food and drink correspondent, San Francisco Bay Guardian and blogger, ThePerfectSpotSF.com
- Jill Robinson, travel writer, San Francisco Chronicle, American Way and more
- Michael Shapiro, freelance travel writer, National Geographic Traveler and Islands magazine
- Stevie Stacionis, wine writer and Director of Communication at Corkbuzz Wine Studio
- Liza B. Zimmerman, editor-at-large Cheers and contributing editor to Wine Business Monthly
I hope to see you at Cantina on Feb 5 – come thirsty!